Reader's Digest simplifies and enriches consumers' lives by discovering and expertly selecting the most interesting ideas, stories, experiences and products in health, home, family, food, money and humour. Along with being a premier publisher of Best Health, Our Canada and More of Our Canada, books, music and video products, it operates a network of branded websites in Canada, including readersdigest.ca, selection.ca, ourcanada.ca, besthealthmag.ca, plaisirssante.ca and tasteofhome.com. Subscriptions can be obtained at readersdigest.ca and via digital download on the iPad.
Digital Campaign Coordinator|
Reporting to: Manager, Digital Sales
Job location: Toronto, Ontario
The incumbent will support the sales team in reaching digital revenue targets through successful program execution and reporting. Works collaboratively with sales, research, editorial and digital in order to assist in the success of digital campaigns by pulling and analyzing reports by use of digital platforms, and running post-analysis on campaigns.
- Works with Sales to understands the objectives and needs of advertisers in all verticals
- Collaborates with online external partners on these integrated programs
- Identifies and organizes metrics for all programs and provides reporting on campaigns
- Ensures that the success of all campaigns is measured and the key findings are incorporated into future campaigns (post-mortem)
- Coordinates information for e-newsletter deployments
- Coordinates all updates for the trade website
- Participates in the achievement of Digital revenue targets
- University degree (Communication, Marketing, or Digital Media Studies program)
- 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Experience in digital marketing or ad sales preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot with ad delivery issues
- Reporting experience with major digital platforms and key measurement tools (comscore, google analytics, adobe, adserving etc)
- Experience working with all levels within the organization
- Experience working with major national and international brands would be considered an asset
- Bilingual would be considered a strong asset for liaison with Montreal office
- Solid knowledge of and keep abreast of the interactive ad industry, web / new media offerings and trends. General passion for the digital media industry.
- Highly organized with a great attention to detail
- Outstanding communications skills with emphasis on strong writing skills
- Highly motivated individual with strong sense of teamwork
- Thrive in a time sensitive/high pressure environment
Return to top
IF THIS POSITION DOES NOT INTEREST YOU BUT YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS THE
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND INTEREST, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO REFER THEM TO THIS PAGE.